Monday, March 8, 2010

Flea Market Finds

I had a great day at the Kane County Flea Market on Sunday.  I had a fantastic day not only because I found some awesome things, but also because I love being around people that treasure these handmade, unique and old items.  I should admit that I also love the KCFM because it is held on the fair grounds where they have 4-H, so above each building it says "horses" or "cows"...which reminds me of being in Kansas, and that always makes me happy.  It's just nice to get away from the daily grind of the city and remember my roots!

2 comments:

  1. megan - you got such beautiful things! i love everything and hope to see it all in person soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad I couldn't make it to Kane County with you. Will definitely make it up to you!!!

    ReplyDelete