Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bridesmaids Dresses

This subject is somewhat touchy for me because for the longest time I have been against putting my besties in matching dresses.  It seems very cookie-cutter to me and more than anything, I want them to be comfortable and I want them to be able to show their wonderful personalities.  So, as it might not be for everyone, I want them to pick their own dress in a shade of green that they prefer.
We will be buying them at the factory/ discount JCrew store in Lynchburg (note to readers-  if you're ever in central Virginia, you HAVE to stop.  All the new items at 75% off).  My bridesmaids gave me a few options they liked and I'm going to have my mom find them there.  And the kicker-  they are only $60!  They all seem to prefer strapless dresses, so I guess we'll have some consistency there.
Here's what we have so far:



















I've done a lot of research on this option and here are some examples that I think work well.  Images courtesy of Lovely Morning (one of my faves)













1 comment:

  1. i think the best thing about this is that each girl is going to look and FEEL good. and confidence is definitely the best accessory.

    ReplyDelete