Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm Back!


I took a little break from blogging as my summer has been incredibly busy.  My apologies for the silence, but I'm back and ready to share my inspiration and projects with you!

I recently hosted my good friend's bridal shower.  It was diy all the way from the favors and decoration to the yummy treats we served.
I made these fill-in-the-blank cards for everyone to fill out about Nicole.  I found this, among other ideas, at 100 Layer Cake.

We made personalized tags for the pink candy given as favors...

Handmade tissue flowers...I think these help brighten up any party.  Here are directions.  They were much bigger than I figured they'd be, use 8.5x11 if you want smaller flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Very awesome collection of cards these cards background has amazing look .

    plastic cards
    clear business cards

    ReplyDelete