Friday, August 27, 2010

Balloon Invitation

I thought this was fitting not only because it's a darling idea, but because I've been working on a couple of birthday invitations lately...and it's Friday and what's better than balloons!  I recently discovered Brooke Reynolds blog "Inchmark".  She created the balloon invitations below and her blog is full of thoughtful and creative ideas.  It's one of my new favorites.
This particular invitation, along with confetti, was rolled up inside a helium filled balloon and then delivered to each individual.  Genius.

1 comment:

  1. isn't she amazing? her kids have the coolest birthday parties. i wish I could have a little slice of brooke's creativity... i'd be set!

    thanks for your always kind remarks on my blog. Our anniversary was great!

    ReplyDelete